All the details for the upcoming Annual General Meeting, including the notice and the guidance notes, the nomination for board forms and the proxy nomination forms can be found below.
Some key dates for members to keep in mind:
- AGM 17:30pm Tuesday 7th November 2023
- Any motions are to be submitted to WW by 26th September
- An agenda for the AGM will be released on 17th October
- Nominations for board members opens on 8th September and will close on 6th October
- Early voting on Ordinary Resolutions (member election) for members unable to attend the AGM will open on 7th October until 5th November. (Nominations will be published on this page) You must contact Weightlifting Wales to let them know you wish to vote early so a link for Election Runner can be sent to you.
- If you are unable to attend the AGM but wish to nominate a proxy to attend to vote, listen or speak on your behalf, you must do so by completing the proxy form below and returning it to WW no later than 5th November.
If you are unsure about whether you can attend the AGM, we recommend either submitting an early vote or nominating a proxy to vote on your behalf.
Please come back to this page for updates.