If something is causing you to feel unhappy, scared, worried, uncomfortable or if something just doesn't feel right, then you should speak to someone who you trust.
Who can you talk to?
- A parent / guardian / family member
- Your Club's Welfare Officer
- Weightlifting Wales Safeguarding Officers (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- British Weight Lifting Safeguarding Officer (Sue Ward - via email: email@example.com or telephone: 01132 249 402.)
- Childline give advice and support too and you can phone them on 0800 1111 (this number won’t appear on your phone bill; link opens in a new window)
- You can also contact the NSPCC Helpline: 0808 800 5000
- View the NSPCC Helpline webpage: https://www.nspcc.org.uk/keepi...