9 September 2022
The Celtic Nations is an annual weightlifting competition between Wales, Scotland, and Ireland. This year's competition is hosted by Scotland on Saturday 15 October 2022.
There is an opportunity for two coaches to join the coaching team at the Celtic Nations. If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please complete this expression of interest form by 11am on Friday 16 September.
Successful candidates will be notified on Friday 16 September.
- Available on October 14-16th 2022
- Experience in competition coaching (minimum of 2 years)
- Actively coaching at a Weightlifting Wales Licenced Club or Academy
- Valid British Coaching Licence
- British Weight Lifting Level 2
- Valid Safeguarding certification
- Enhanced DBS registered on the update service
- Performance experience at development international
- Professional development opportunity
- All expenses are covered by Weightlifting Wales
11:00 on Friday 16 September
Expression of interest form